ANNOUNCEMENT – as of 7 April 2020 –
1) With the new set of enhanced measures introduced by SG Gov to prevent wider spread of COVID-19, Centre will be closed from Monday 7 April to 4 May 2020.
This is for the safety of Geshe-la, volunteers, staff and members who frequent the Centre.
As such ALL activities and Dharma discussion groups (regardless of size) held in Centre are suspended.
2) New Webinar – LamRim Chen Mo (Vol 2), every Saturday, 3pm – 5pm
🌞We are grateful to Geshe Yonten-la accepting our request to teach LamRim Chen Mo via webinar, every Saturday, starting from 4 April.
🌸Let’s continue our dharma practice and together spread positivity in this time of uncertainties🙏🏼
🏡Stay home, practise good hygiene and do our part to flatten the curve and fight community spread. Preventive front-lines do not lie only in the hands of healthcare, sanitary professionals and essential services.
💡We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and think of ways to deliver dharma teaching to you in a safe environment.
🙏Stay safe and may all be blessed with good health and peace of mind.🙏
Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Precautionary Measures
Our Ref: 2020/TBC/001
2 Feb 2020
Advisory on Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation
- In view of the developments of the current Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation, as a precautionary measure, for the ease of contact tracing should the situation arise, we seek your kind cooperation in registering your attendance for being at TBC for teachings/ pujas/ other activities during this period. The details submitted are accessible only by authorised personnel and facilitate health measures to be taken in the event of heightened concerns.
Please register your attendance before entering into TBC Premise : https://forms.gle/pawoE2wZuemWpeZQ9
- Temperature monitoring is mandatory before entering TBC premise.
If your temperature is above 38°C, you are advised not to attend the activities in TBC for the day.
- If you are not well or have respiratory symptoms, you should wear a mask so that we do not spread any infection to others and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Let’s stay vigilant and avoid spreading of any False rumours on the 2019-nCoV situation
👇🏻Here’s what you can do👇🏻 :
🎯MOH has been providing updates on the cases to the public. We urge everyone not to spread unverified information. Please refer to go.gov.sg/mohupdates for latest updates.
🎯Sign up with Gov.sg WhatsApp for latest on the Wuhan virus and other government information. https://go.gov.sg/whatsapp
Be socially responsible:
🛌 Stay at home if you are sick
😷 Wear a mask if you are going out to see a doctor
😌 Stay calm, be vigilant and keep up with official updates by go.gov.sg
Tibetan Buddhist Centre Exco Members