Support us in our Dharma Propagation Activities.
Give the gift of Dharma
We are currently raising funds for setting up the premise and to support the daily operations. We would like to appeal to you our benefactors to share in this opportunity to create immense merits and collective good karma as this enables Buddha’s teaching to take root strongly in Singapore.
if people were to make aspirations to contribute to building a stupa, a temple, or a Buddha image, they will meet innumerable Buddhas, gain enlightenment and help liberate innumerable sentient beings.
– “The Lotus Sutra of the Wondrous Teachings”
“The Lotus Sutra”
says that faithful disciples, who aspire to help in the construction of temples and shrines, will be able to gain the following 10 merits:
1) Reduce or clear the non-virtuous karma accumulated from beginning lessons
2) Gain protection from heavenly deities, such that misfortunes will ultimately turn into blessings
3) Clear obstacles and suffering resulting from old enemies taking revenge
4) Protected from harm by demons etc.
5) Liberate from afflictions and ignorance
6) Blessed with food and clothing, and will enjoy continuous flow of good fortune and happiness
7) Whatever they do and say will please both humans and deities
8) Collections of the merits and wisdom will increase
9) Upon their death, they will be reborn in a happy realm, endowed with dignified appearance, talent, happiness and good fortune
10) Upon their death, they will be reborn in a land with the opportunity to learn the Buddha’s Teachings, thus gaining Buddhahood very quickly
There are now three types of Sponsorship Packages available
Terms & Conditions
- Contribution to this sponsorship will continue until 31th December 2016.
- If payments of promised sponsorship are not completed by 30th June 2017, the amount already contributed will be considered as “Donation in Kind”.
- In accordance with the Singapore Charities Act, all donations made to Tibetan Buddhist Centre will not be tax deductible as TBC is not a registered Institution of Public Character (IPC).