2015 His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama South East Asia Teaching
7th – 10th September 2015 – Upper Dharamsala, Mcleod Ganj, India
15 August 2015 extended to 25 August 2015
Information to read before beginning the Registration process
- It will take approximately 20 – 60 minutes to complete the online registration form; depending on the number of participants you are registering.
- You will need the following information ready before proceeding with the online registration
• A Valid India Visa details
• A soft copy of your recent photo
• Your Passport details
- For option 2 and 3, a maximum of 20 participants is allowed per registration. If the number of participants exceeded 20, you have to submit another entry.
- Online registration is open to foreigners currently living/working in, and residents of Southeast Asia countries, Korea, Japan and Taiwan, only.
- Foreigners who reside outside the above listed countries – please register for the teaching @ His Holiness Public Teaching Registration Counter located at Bangsu Road. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is Free. If you would like make a donation to help us defray the cost of organising the event, which includes Printing of Teaching Text, Lunch/ Tea & Bread offering / public lunch / and sponsorship of Sangha/Monks to attend the teachings and sponsorship of TCM & Medical treatment to residents in Dharamsala, please contact us at email@example.com